Monday, June 20, 2011

Any One Can Cook : Series 22

Hello Foodies,
    I was really happy to see you all your entries last week and thank you everyone for linking your recipes with Any One Can Cook.  Just to spice up the event a little bit, I have decided to make some teeny tiny changes.
  • Every week  at Any One Can Cook we have planned to select the best three recipes and those three recipes will be featured on my home page (Taste Of Pearl City) on the following week.  
  • Among all the weekly featured recipes, three recipes will be featured every month.  
  • Finally five recipes will be chosed from the monthly featured recipes by the end of this year and those five will be on voting to select the best one.  
  • The winner who is voted best will be crowned as Queen Of Cooking by Taste of Pearl City and will receive a small gift from me as a token of appreciation
Note:  Please make sure to comply to the rules whilst submitting the recipe - so you do not miss the chance to be featured!

I would love to know your views and comments regarding this.   If you are a new reader to this blog, to read more about the event click here.

To view the previous series click here


Just remember a few rules before linking your recipe, your recipe should fall under any one of the following categories. When you are linking your recipe here, please give the short form as I have mentioned to make it easy for the readers. If your recipe falls under any of the two categories or all the three categories also you can mention it.  When you are linking if you forget to give the short form don't worry, no problem about that.
For Beginners- FB
With Less Ingredients- WLI
With Minimum amount of time- WMT
Archived recipes can be sent just by giving a link to the event in your post. Also don't forget to give a link about the event in your post.
If you find any trouble in linking your recipe please mail me your recipe link to ayeesha.riaz@googlemail.com.
So common let's make cooking easy.....
The linky will be opened from Monday- Friday( till midnight 12) according to Europe- Greenwich Mean Time



24 comments:

Deeksha said...

Nice thought...Looking forward to join in :)

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Those are some really awesome changes you have incorporated....Loved your idea

Food Glorious Food! said...

Wonderful idea! Looking forward!

Indu said...

Things just got even better.....!!! :D Would love to submit something.....

Sravs said...

Nice idea !! Looking forward to participate !!

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

Lovely idea, Ayeesha! Looking forward who will be the lucky one, Queen of cooking :)

Emreen said...

THanks for dropping by my blog and for the sweet comments !!
Am glad that you enjoyed reading my posts ..!! Have a great week ahead !!

Unknown said...

wow, great roundup dear :)

nayana said...

Thanks for stopping by at my place, ur blog is very nice. Have to come here often to check yummy recipies.

That Girl said...

What a great idea for foodies and nonfoodies alike.

garlutti said...

Hello from SPAIN VIGO .. I'm glad to discover your blog and I love your recipes .. .. TE SIGO and invite you to share my recipes and blog ... Marimi

Plateful said...

Sounds like a wonderful idea Ayeesha! Love and hugs!

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

Just linked another entry. I've got few awards for you! Please come by and pick it up :)

Sesame Cookies and more Awards

Blackswan said...

Oh my, it was just not too long that I'd made my 1st submission. Now it's the 2nd already?? Hahaha!

I've sent in mine. Thks again!

Oh, I've just posted an article on Amazing Kitchen Tips (Part I). Thought I'd share it with u :)

nishaslifestyle.blogspot.com said...

ur blog is a nice find...donno hw i missed all ths while...here as ur follower now

Deepthi KR said...

very nice event can i post this event in my foof blog news daily blog with your permission :)

Happy Blogging!!!!
Food Blog News Daily
Good Food Recipes

Kak Rose said...

Salam Ummu, returning ur visit, tq for dropping by at my kuali n be my follower too..nice to know u too

Azlita Aziz said...

Thank you for yr visit. Hope to know you better even though its impossible for you to enjoy my writtings.

Sorry for not be able to translate

Nuwairani said...

thanx and i do follow yours! :)

Amie said...

Assalamualaikum Umm Maymoonah,
Good idea....happy cooking!

kasihredha said...

I've just followed you blog..
very nice blog.
Please follow me back :)

Raquel@Erecipe Free Nutritional Calculator said...

This is a great I deal I would love to link my recipe too.

Juwita Jamaludin said...

Durian is a fruit from Thailand. You can google to find the picture of durian.. Any question about any recipe in my blog you like to try you can ask me..:)

Julie said...

oh no..I just missed it ..I posted it today as per US time but then I saw the linky tool closed,bad luck..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...