Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Any One Can Cook : Series 31

Hello Foodies,

Before going to the post my apologies for the delay in posting this week Any One Can Cook.  Since I have been travelling last weekend unexpectedly I couldn't schedule my post either. Also my apologies for not visting on all the wonderful recipes linked for last week Any One Can Cook.  After a quick go through of last week series, I have selected three recipes as follows
Carrot Milk Shake by Jabeen's Corner

Bread Pizza by Fusion Of Life

Masala Papad by A bit of this and a bit of that
Congratulations! to the selected recipes. 
If you have any recipes easy to cook, link to the event and get the chance of winning the award and gift.
If you are a new reader to this event please check the rules here

Archived recipes can be sent just by giving a link to the event in your post. Also don't forget to give a link about the event in your post.
If you find any trouble in linking your recipe please mail me your recipe link to ayeesha.riaz@googlemail.com.

The linky will be opened from Monday- Friday( till midnight 12) according to Europe- Greenwich Mean Time





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy hosting dear, wow 31st week, very impressive :)

Amie said...

Good morning Umm.... sure..any one can cook!

Mehjabeen Arif said...

Thanks for choosing my entry :)

Indu said...

Hi, Thanks for choosing my recipe!!!

Indu said...

Thanks for choosing my recipe!!!

Sneha Chandran said...

Thanks for selecting my bread pizza recipe :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...