Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy moments with some awards

Whenever i see some comments it makes me feel so happy, i love reading each single comment. I have to thank my blogger friends for constantly encouraging me and making me feel good by their kind words.
This  is one of the happy moments which makes me jump up to the sky. Suja of Kitchen Corner has passed me  these two awards
Thank you so much Suja for remembering me and kindly passing me these awards, that's so sweet of you. To check out all her mouthwatering recipes click here.
Deepa of Hamaree Rasoi has also passed me two awards. That's so sweet of you Deepa for remembering me and passing these awards, thank you so much , it means a lot to me. To check out all her creative, mouthwatering recipes click here.

14 comments:

Uma said...

Congrats!
Keep up the good work :)

Suganya said...

Congrats on ur awards....`

FH said...

Enjoy your awards. It's always nice to read comments, short or long from fellow bloggers!:)

PranisKitchen said...

mymoo congrats on all ur awards.u deserve it yarr..keep going

Az said...

Congratulations!! keep it up!!!

Swathi said...

congrats on your awards.

Rachana said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your awards!

Nitha said...

Congrats on ur awards dear..

Unknown said...

Congrats on all your well deserved awards. You rock !!! :)

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Thank you dear for accepting the awards and for your kind words. I'm so happy to have a friend like you... And congrats for all your awards.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

BeenaShylesh said...

congrts dear..u realy deserves it...

Niloufer Riyaz said...

Congrats. Way to go girl!!!

Sushma Mallya said...

congrats on ur awards!!!...love those cookies they look crisp and perfectly baked:)

Sarah Naveen said...

nice presentation..looks so yummy
congrats on the awards dear...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...