Monday, September 27, 2010

Any One Can Cook : Series 1

This is the first series of our event Any One Can Cook, I'm very excited to see the entries from all our creative and talented food bloggers. Just link your recipe to this event if you think it's suitable for this event. The link will be open from Monday- Friday, so don't worry if you couldn't link it today, you have four more days.

 To see the details about the event, please click here.
As I have already mentioned about the event that this is for beginners, with less ingredients, with minimum amount of time, when you are linking your recipe here,  along with the recipe name please give a short form of which category does your recipe falls. The short form is as follows
1. For beginners- FB
2. With less ingredients- WLI
3. With minimum amount of time- WMT
 I think this will help the readers to choose according to the category easily. So let's get started from today...






4 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Ayeesha, sorry while linking i have forgotten to add FB besides my post title, sorry for that dear..hope u will take care of it..thanks in advance..

Sanchita said...

Great Idea :)

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn.
That is an extremely well written article. I will make
sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.
My webpage :: Western Australia

Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, however before ending I am reading this impressive article to improve my knowledge.
My weblog - property management company

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...