I have been tagged by some of my lovely fellow bloggers long back ago and I couldn't make it for this long. My apologies for the delay in posting. I have been tagged by Shoba of Food Maaza, Veena of Veg Junction, Kurinji Kathambam and Sweet Artichoke. Each one has different set of questions, so let me start with Shoba's questions first
1. Are you a vegetarian or have you thought of being one ?
No. I have never been a vegetarian and never thought of being a vegetarian.
2. Who inspired you to cook or bake?
My husband for who I first started cooking, he gives me lots of encouraging and critical comments as well, which helps me to improve my cooking style everyday.
3. How do you celebrate Christmas or a favourite festival of your choice?
We don't celebrate Christmas, we celebrate only two Eids, Eid ul Fitr and Eid ul Adha with our friends and family.
4. Do you prefer to celebrate New Year's Eve with friends and/or family to ring in the New Year quietly and privately at home?
We don't celebrate New Year either.
5. If some one were to ask you to bring a dessert to a party, what would you bring? store-bought or home-made? If you were to make at home, what would you make?
Definitely home made, it would be gulab jamun, rasmalai or Chocolate Fudge Cake.
6. How will you celebrate your next birthday?
I don't celebrate birthday also.
7. Do you have any New Year Resolution?
No, I never follow it. So I never take one.
Right next questions from Sweet Artichoke.
1.When you were a kid , what was your answer to the question: ” what do you do when you will grow up?”
Hahaha, I said each time each answer. I din't do any of those but I ended up in cooking and blogging : )
2.What were your favorite comics and cartoons?
I always watch that during weekend, I don't exactly remember the name, moghli or something and Tom& Jerry off course.
3.What were your favorite games?
It's been always indoor games like cards, business, checkers etc.... When it comes to outdoor only badminton.
5.What is it that you would absolutely want to do that you have not already done?
At the moment buying an SLR and photo shop.
6.What was your first favorite sport?
Ooops! Nothing like that I just watch Formula 1 with my husband.
7.What was your first music idol?
8.What is the most beautiful Christmas present (or equivalent) you received?
I never receive gifts for Christmas : )
Next from Veena of Veg Junction a few same questions from the above I just skip it.
The first seven questions were similar to Shoba's questions, so I'm answering only 3 questions.
1. Do you time your breakfast,lunch & dinner or eat when you are hungry ?
I definitely take time for each meal, I don't skip or leave until I feel hungry.
2. Who inspired you to write a Food Blog?
Nothing in particular, may be from my Husband's inspiration.
3. You try a new recipe and it does not turn out good,what will you do ?
I keep trying until I get it right .
Next Kurinji's questions, again I have skipped the repeated questions.
1. What is your take on organic food , is it a big deal for you ?
Yes it definitely matters a lot.
2. Name three ingredients you consciously avoid or eliminate even when the recipe calls for it ?
Alcohol, whitesugar, gelatine
3. Name three things you have to use in most recipes ?
Oil, salt and pepper
4. How important is eating meals together as a family to you?
It may not be important now to eat with my fuzzy eating little ones, but when they grew up, I'm sure it means a lot to us.
8. You do not like a particular dish at your favorite restaurant, what will you do?
I will not order for that dish.
Yeah! I have finished all the questions, it's almost like a exam for me. Thank you everyone for tagging me.
Next to the awards
Veena of Veg Junction has passed me One Lovely Blogger Award, thank you Veena.
Sister Jaleela of Samayal Atakaasam has passed me The Circle of Friends Award, Thank you sister.
Aipi of US Masala has given the Best Dish Award for participating in Vegor Fruit A Month- Banana, thank you Aipi.
Also check out my blogging buddies Srivalli, Reva, Monika, Priya Suresh, Priya Vaasu, Jay, PJ, Veena, Azeema and Sowmya.