Sunday, July 31, 2011

Any One Can Cook : Series 28

Hello Foodies,

Thank you everyone for showing your support for this event and make this going every week.  Your love and support is really a lot to me.  This week we are having three selected recipes from last week series, also the selected recipes for the month of July and last two weeks from June.  The following are the three selected recipes from last week series
Chicken Pizza Dosai by Samayal Attagasangal

Simple and Easy Carrot Rice by My Kitchen Trials

Grilled Shrimps by Saffronstreaks


Now coming to the featured recipes of the month
Dates Banana Milk Shake by Samayal Diary

Steamed Semolina Carrot Cake by Vegetarian Taste Buds

Chicken Pizza Dosai by Samayal Attagasangal

The above three recipes are eligible to enter the Annual contest, Congratulations!!!
If you have any recipes easy to cook, link to the event and get the chance of winning the award and gift.
If you are a new reader to this event please check the rules here

Archived recipes can be sent just by giving a link to the event in your post. Also don't forget to give a link about the event in your post.
If you find any trouble in linking your recipe please mail me your recipe link to ayeesha.riaz@googlemail.com.

The linky will be opened from Monday- Friday( till midnight 12) according to Europe- Greenwich Mean Time

13 comments:

Pinoy Kitchenette said...

Yey! Just sent my first entry. Will be sending more.
Have a great day!

Laxmipriya said...

Thanks for selecting my recipe.. I am honored..

nishaslifestyle.blogspot.com said...

wow ur blog has delicious dishes...samayal attagasam dishes are yummy...

Joyti said...

Ooo, everything looks so delicious!

Ramya said...

Please check out my first event...
http://ramyasrecipe.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-first-event-fusion-foodpasta.html

Anonymous said...

I feel so excited, its an honor to get featured in your blog..thanx

Torviewtoronto said...

delicious roundup of wonderful dishes
shrimp curry looks fabulous one of my favourite :)
Blessed Ramadan to you and family Salaams Akheela

That Girl said...

Date shakes are all the rage in palm springs. I wonder if they have them with bananas there.

Rajani said...

Thank you for featuring the humble carrot rice :-)

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

Wishing you a blessed Ramadan. Linked up my stew recipe :)

Sadaf said...

Assalamaleikum , Ramadan Mubarak. I'm back to this event.....this time with my recipe of Creme Caramel. Hope everyone enjoys it.

Raji said...

Glad to have my recipe featured in your space Ayeesha..thanks a lot.

Nupur said...

Ramzaan Mubarak !!

Here is my 4th entry to this collection

Nupur

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...