Sunday, September 18, 2011

Any One Can Cook : Series 34

Hello Foodies,

It's time for another successful series.  My big hugs and thanks to everyone who constantly support me in this event.  Looking forward to learn a lot of new recipes from you all.  Here comes the 3 selected recipes from last week series
Cream Of Spinach Soup by Food Mazaa

Healthy Corn Dhokla by Madscientist Kitchen

Coriander  Tomato Chutney by Ramya's Recipes
If your a new reader to this blog and want to know more about this event please click here.  Also if you would like to get featured like this, win a title and a gift ,  just link your easy cooking recipes to the following link.
The link will be opened from Monday- Friday

9 comments:

Ramya said...

oh...happy to see my chutney featured here :-)

lisa is cooking said...

I love seeing all these idea for quick, easy dishes!

cookingvarieties said...

salam ayeesha, so many delicious looking recipes. i am not ready to participate, my recipes are not great enough for the moment...
I have an award to give you, please come over and collect it, thanks and have a nice day

Shobha said...

Glad to see my Spinach soup featured here :)

Prathima Rao said...

Nice collection of easy to make & delicious recipes!!! Congrats to the featured ones :))
Prathima Rao
Prats Corner

Amina Creations said...

Ther was some error... so posted it twice by mistake... Please delete one entry..

Archana said...

O!Iam so happy. I have not mentioned this to any one as yet but this recipe has given me a record hits of 1072. My recipe featuring in this space has already given me the a prize and now I am featuring here!! I have no words!! Thanks.
Do check out my event and send me your entries.

Shobha said...

Hi Ayeesha,
I have tagged you in a 7 links game.See my post.

http://foodmazaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-am-tagged-2-seven-links-game.html

Shobha

Emily Malloy said...

Oh, what great recipes!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...