Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Any One Can Cook: Series33

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone had a fun weekend.  My apologies for the delay in this week series.  Thank you everyone for submitting your recipes to Any One Can Cook and making it a big success.  Coming to the selected recipes from last week series
Fig Mascarpone by Now Serving

Guacamole by  Enriching your Kid

China Grass by My Kitchen Corner
If you are new reader to this blog, to view the details about the event please click here.  If you have any recipes related to the event please submit it to the following link.  If you find trouble linking your recipes email me your recipe link to ayeesha.riaz@googlemail.com
The link will be opened from Monday- Friday


15 comments:

Shirley said...

Thanks a lot for selecting my recipe. My entry for this times' series got uploaded twice. Sorry about that.

Archana said...

Hi I have just updated my entry.
Do check out my event and send me your entries.

That Girl said...

This is a great welcome back from the weekend.

Unknown said...

That is exciting, Ayeesha :) thanks a lot for picking mine - thrilled :)!!!

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

I'm in... Thanks for fixing my accidental double post

Blackswan said...

I'm back again, after a long break. Was getting disappointed not getting featured. Hahaha! Just teasing you. Well, I hope this simple recipe will win your heart this time!

cookingvarieties said...

hi umm mymoonah
great entries for "anyone can cook"
may be when i am more prepared (less travelling and moving around) i will submit mine too.. thanks

MyKitchen Flavors-BonAppetit!. said...

Hi Ayisha,list of luvly recipes displayed here.I wish to participate really.Thanks for dropping in. Congrats Shirley.U deserve it really.

MyKitchen Flavors-BonAppetit!. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SavithaRaj's Spice Land said...

Hi, You have three awards waiting for you.
www.savitharajsspiceland.blogspot.com

Amina Creations said...

Hi.. i have just linked my entry...

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

absolutely yummm recipes...nice presentation..:)
Tasty Appetite

Prabha Mani said...

Linked my very First entry here,Thank U :)

nutschell said...

Wow I'm going to have to try all these recipes one day. They all look super delicious!


nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Rumana Rawat said...

Lovely recipe's....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...