Monday, October 10, 2011

Any One Can Cook: Series36

Hello Foodies,

Hope you all had a great weekend.  We had some excellent entries last week, my big thanks to all dear food bloggers who managed to link your entries for the event.  Here are the three selected  recipes from last week series
Chocolate Ladoo by Dee's Kitchen

Chatpate Makhane by Indulge- ashscorner

Cupcakes - My way by Crumpled Chillies
If you are a new reader to this blog, to read the details about the event click here.  If you would like to get featured in this event, all you need to do is just link your recipes which are easy to make.  If you find any trouble in linking your recipes, just mail me your recipe link to ayeesha.riaz@googlemail.com

4 comments:

Deeksha said...

Thanks for selecting my recipe. I feel so happy.

Unknown said...

OMG Dear, Thanks a ton for selecting my entry.
Love Ash.

That Girl said...

Some of these entries are beautiful!

Gopika Ram said...

Wow.. these entries look great :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...