Monday, January 16, 2012

Any One Can Cook: Series 38

Hello Foodies,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Thank you everyone for submitting your wonderful entries for the last week event, looking forward to more entries in the oncoming weeks.  Here is our three recipes from last wee series
Ice cream by Shami's

Orange Kheer by Preeti's Kitchen

Lemon rice by  Simple Woman  Simple Life

If you are a new reader to this blog,  you can read the rules about this event here.  If you would like to get featured in this event, all you have to do is to link your recipes in the below link.  If you find any trouble in linking your recipe, mail me your recipe link to ayeesha.riaz@googlemail.com.


7 comments:

Shami A Gafoor said...

Thank you for selcting my icecream.

Chitra said...

Nice series. love to c all the entries.. :)

Fathima said...

Wow Thanks so much for selecting my recipe. It is so encouraging.

Neetu's kitchen said...

I've linked up my entry "Lauki chana daal" curry here...thanks!!

Quick Picks said...

Hello Ayeesha, first tiemhere, and straight away going in for the event. I have sent in the "Paper-doily flowers". Am Sona, now setttled in kuwait, back to blogging after a long gap of 3 yrs on a fresh page..

"Quick Picks".

do drop in some time..:)

preeti garg said...

thanks 4 selecting my recipe or giving me Honor this

preeti garg said...

hi dear, when u will start ne 39 series.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...