Spinach is one of the vegetable which is really good in iron, these are one of the
vegetable which should be in your everyday diet, but don't overcook it.
Spinach- 300 gm
Moong dhal- 75 gm
Green chilli- 2
Garlic- 3 pods
Cumin powder- 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
Dried red chilli- 3
Curry leaves- a few spring
1. Cook the dhal with turmeric and salt
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the seasoning and garlic chopped into pieces.
3. Now add the onion finely chopped and fry it till slightly browned.
4. Then add the tomato finely chopped and cook it till it's softened.
5. Add the spices and fry it for a while.
6. Add the spinach and cook it for a while, and then add the dhal
7. Add salt for taste boil it for 5 to 10 min, Serve hot.