I'm happy to guest host Nivedita's Celebrate Sweets Event. First I would like to thank her for giving me this great opportunity. As we all know, Celebrate Sweets event is started by Nivedita, with a theme of different sweets every month. Nivedita is a very enthusiastic food with tons of recipe ideas. Every time when I visit her blog I can find some new recipe idea. This is the third series of the event.
The sweet selected for this month is Kheer. Kheer is a milk based dessert made with rice, semolina, nuts etc...
There are so many variations in kheer like adding vegetables like carrot, beetroot etc.. Kheer is a one of the best way to finish of the meal. It's very light and makes you feel cool , probably a healthy when added less sugar.
Use your imagination and creativity to bring out different flavours of kheer and send me the recipe.
Few Simple rules for the event:
1. Create a kheer with any flavours of your choice from now till Nov 5th.
2. Link back to this announcement page and Nivedita's announcement page.
3. You can send as many entries as you wish.
4.Archived recipes are allowed if it's posted just two months back, for archived posts, please give a link to this event and update it.
5. Use of logo is highly appreciated.
6. Email me the following details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recipe name and url:
Picture of the recipe
7. Non bloggers are more than just mail me your recipe with the picture to the above email id.
Looking forward to your entries, checking my mail everyday...