Monday, January 10, 2011

Any One Can Cook : Series 11


Thank you everyone for participating in Any One Can Cook and showing your support, you have made it a success. This is the successful eleventh series of Any One Can Cook.  In the last few weeks  I couldn't see much recipes from you all, I myself was a bit, no too lazy.  I couldn't blog, or comment on others blog. From this week onwards I'll try to bring back my enthusiasm in blogging, If you have any posts related to this event, please link back this event.
To view the event details and previous series  click here.

Just remember a few rules before linking your recipe, your recipe should fall under any one of the following categories. When you are linking your recipe here, please give the short form as I have mentioned to make it easy for the readers.
For Beginners- FB
With Less Ingredients- WLI
With Minimum amount of time- WMT

Archived recipes can be sent just by giving a link to the event in your post. 
If you find any trouble in linking your recipe please mail me your recipe link ayeesha.riaz@googlemail.com.
One more thing if anybody like to host the Eat Well Live Well event for the coming month please leave a comment or mail me in the above address which I have given.
Also don't forget to check out my blogging buddies in the marathon Srivalli, Reva, Monika, Priya Suresh, PJ, Priya Vaasu, Jay, Azeema and Soumya.

Link will be opened from Monday- Friday, European Greenwich Mean Time. Without any link up your easy and yummy recipes.  Let's get started.... 


4 comments:

Satya said...

Hey I just posted one recipe which I can send to this... but since I already sent that to other events I will sure come up with something new for you...

ManPreet Kaur said...

nice blog dear.. i love cooking but me not now recipe ... some time...


http://www.lyricsmantra.com/index.php

Mehnaz Kapadia said...

Askm Ayeesha,

I would LOVE to host the Eat well live well Event :)

P.S : I need your guidance! :)

Jazakallahu Khaira

Ambreen said...

Hi Ayeesha! I have just linked a post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...