Monday, October 3, 2011

Any One Can Cook: Series35

Hello Foodies,

Hope you all had a great weekend.  My apologies for cancelling last week series.  We are back again these week.  Thank you everyone for supporting my event  by linking your yummy recipes.  Looking  forward to your enthusiastic participation as always.  Now coming to the selected from  Series :34,

Ezy Banana  Dessert by My Kitchen Flavours- Bon Appetite

Creamy Hummus by My Culinary Adventures

Mixed Fruit Custard by Cuisine Delights

Now coming to the three selected recipes for the month of September
Creamy Hummus by My Culinary Adventures
Peanut Ladoo by Effortless Cooking, Easy Baking
Fig Mascarpone by Now Serving

Congratulations everyone.  If you would like to get featured and have something easy to cook, please link your recipes to the following link .  To view the details about the event click here.

The link will be opened from Monday- Friday ( Europe - Greenwich MeanTime )


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Assalamaleikum, It's really nice to see my Creamy Hummus recipe featured here. Jazakallah Khair. Love your blog and especially the pics.
http://sadaf-culinaryadventures.blogspot.com

That Girl said...

Good to have you back!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is lovely.. That hommous looks yuummm... :-)

Emily Malloy said...

Wow! It all looks so good!

MyKitchen Flavors-BonAppetit!. said...

Thanks a lot Dear for selecting my banana dessert.This is the first time I win on the net dear.I'm really honoured.Thanks again.

Unknown said...

please visit my blog of recipes too.
www.dashamiscollection.blogspot.com
I hope that u will like the recipe posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...