Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Any One Can Cook: Series 46

Hello Foodies,

Hope you all had a great weekend, I know,  I'm asking this almost in the middle of the weekend.  Anyway, as usual it's going to be a very short announcing about the selected recipes.  I would also like to remind that there are only few more weeks left for voting, so if you haven't entered this event so far, still it's not too late, you can now.  If you are not sure what's going on here or interested to know more about the event click here and here.
Coming to the selected recipes from last week series:

Egg Pancake from Lecker and Yummy Recipes

Mutton Soup from Amina Creations

Naan Chips from Lazzat


Now to the selected recipes of the month:
Mutton Soup from Amina Creations

Bean Sprout salad from Kitchen Boffin

Chocolate Covered Dates from Erivum Puliyum


Thank you everyone for linking your recipes and making this event a successful one, looking forward to more participation in the oncoming weeks.  If you would like to get featured in this event, link your recipes which suits the event in the link given below.  If you find any trouble in linking your recipes, mail me your recipe link to ayeesha.riaz@googlemail.com

6 comments:

Amina Creations said...

Wow... what a pleasant surprise! delighted to have my recipe in your selected recipes list... thank you so much :)

halal foodie said...

Salaam Ayesha, Thanks for featuring my recipe from Lazzat...I am very excited

Blackswan said...

Hey, it's great to be back with my Yummy Shrimp Omelette submission after such a long time! I've added your link & pix to my post. Thks for hosting!

Rahin said...

Salaam Ayesha, I am very excited to be featured in your event , Thank you

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

yummy collection here..;)
Tasty Appetite

chitraj.hegde said...

lovely ....must try many recipe from here....and will try to send some...


Visit my blog for a beautiful give away....

Current event Give-Away

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...