Sunday, September 4, 2011

Any One Can Cook: Series32

Hello Foodies,

I have to say a big hello, it's like I'm back after a long break.  Yes for the past couple of weeks I was on a vacation and went to visit my mom and inlaws.  So very rarely I was able to get access to mail and blog.  Hopefully I'll catchup with you all in the oncoming weeks.  Also my apologies for cancelling the event last week, as I already said I was on a vacation and Eid mood, so just cancelled it.  Now coming to the selected recipes from Series 31.
Peanut ladoo by Effortless Cooking. Easy Baking

Stuffed Omlette With Avocado by Canela Kitchen

Chikoo Watermelon Juice by Typical Indian Cooking




Now the three selected recipes for the month of August.


Mixed Nut Burfi by Tamalapaku

Omlettes Stuffed with Avocado by Canela Kitchen

Masala papad by A Bit of this and a bit of that

Congratulations to the selected recipes for the month of August, you are eligible to enter the annual contest.  If you want to get featured and win a award, please link your easy to cook recipes in the following link.

13 comments:

Ramya said...

Hope you had a nice time with family on Eid..

? said...

Hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends!

? said...

Hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends!

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

I am in... Thanks for hosting, I think this is a terrific linky party. And I am going to have the same problem in a few weeks... Hard to convince my 75 year old mommy to get a decent internet connection for a week.... Ah well, McDonald's and their internet cafe for breakfast!

Gloria Baker said...

Thanks by select my recipe dear,I enjoyed these series, x gloria

retete- ina said...

welcome back,nice day

Indu said...

Hi, Thanks for selecting my recipe for this month!!!

Sangeetha M said...

hi Ayeesha
gald to know that you enjoyed your festive day with your family...
thanx for selecting my recipe...

Amina said...

Hope you had a spectacular Eid with your family..Thanks for visiting my blog..

Sumee said...

Hi Ayeesha, Stumbled upon your site.. Nice series. My first submission to the series. :o) happy to follow you.

That Girl said...

I hope you had a lovely vacation.

cookingvarieties said...

salam ayeesha, happy eid to you. hope you and family had a great holiday and a good break from cyber.. and now back to blogging- all refreshed with more authentic recipes to share with us.
i am a keen follower on this contest. the recipes looks great!

Shobha said...

Hi Ayeesha, hope you had a nice Eid celebrations..saw the pic of your sweet little daughters.
Love & best wishes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...